Mister Supranational 2016 kicks off!
Today Mister Supranational candidates starting arriving in Poland to compete in what will the first edition of this contest. As a consequence of Lufthansa´s strike, some of them had to catch different flights and will arrive only tomorrow. As for those who who landed in Krakow´s airport, they were taken to the charming city of Nowy Sacz, where they learned about the competition and were introduced to the staff.
About the contestants:
- Mister India brought 7 pieces of luggage, which is nothing compared to the 14 brought by Miss Supranational India!
- Mister Venezuela is a television presenter. It hosts a sports´show on weekends.
- Mister Slovakis is a dancer who appeared on his country´s “Dancing with the Stars”.
- Mister Paraguay, who´s a folkloric dancer, speaks perfect Portuguese: both his parents are from Brazil.
- Chris Fischer, Miss Supranational Australia 2015, is the backstage reporter for this year´s contest. She has been also helping France and Belgium translating important information from English to French.
- Mister Brazil is an international model, arriving from a successful season in China.
- Mister Denmark´s mom was Miss World and Miss International 1986´s 1st runner-up, Denmark best Grand Slam results by a single candidate ever,
- When it comes to social media, Mister Poland is a true champion! He got most “likes” on Mobstar when he competed in Mr World, earlier this year.