Grand Slam Rankings
Global Beauties created The Grand Slam of Beauty Pageants™ in 1998, to establish a difference between top-tier beauty pageants around the world.
Member pageants of the Official Grand Slam of Beauty Pageants™ are:
- Miss World (Grand Slam, Top 2)
- Miss Universe (Grand Slam, Top 2)
- Miss International (Grand Prix)
- Miss Supranational (Grand Prix)
- Miss Grand International (Grand Prix)
*Based on history, prestige and media divulgation, both Miss World and Miss Universe are worth double the points in the ranking
Member pageants of the Official Grand Slam of Beauty Pageants™ (Male competitions) are:
- Mr. World
- Mr. International
About the Grand Slam Ranking
- Points earned in the last 10 editions of the 5 Grand Slam pageants (World, Universe, Supranational, Grand International, International) are taken into account;
- When a new edition of a Grand Slam contest is concluded, points earned a decade before are eliminated;
- Each winner gets 7 points; 2nd place gets 5 points; 3rd place 4 points; other finalists/runner-ups 3 points; semi-finalists 2 points; quarter-finalists 1 point; special awards 0,1 point.
- For the Grand Slam Ranking tabulation, points earned by countries and territories and Miss World and Miss Universe are multiplied by 1.2.